• Higher than 99.97 % pure bright Electrolytic grade Copper.
• Class 5 design – highly flexible – easier handling (like drawing through conduits) – terminations stress-free.
• Perfectly centric & round conductor – uniform insulation thickness – no thick/thin walls.
• Specially formulated in-house HR-FRLSH Insulation in 1st layer– makes our wires run cooler – overloading /
fire risks avoided.
• IS 694:2010 specifies continuous operating temperature not exceeding 70 C – our wires can handle
temperatures way beyond 70 C continuous and 105 C peak due to our special HR-FRLSH Layer 1st layer.
• Speciallyformulatedin-housethickFRLSHinsulationin2ndlayer-restrictsspreadofflames, creation of
dangerous smoke, toxic & corrosive gases – eliminates panic, asphyxiation, possible loss of life, destruction of
expensive electronic goods.
• Our wires are leakage-free due to the very high insulation resistance property in the 2nd Layer.
• There is no mixing of insulation with color pigment in the 3rd Layer-hence insulation dielectric remains intact
• Our 3rdLayer is abrasion-resistant due to our specially formulated MATT color finish of the FRLSH compound.
• Perfect stripping/crimping - due to our perfectly round conductor and uniform insulation thickness ensures
• Ruthless and Rigorous testing at every stage of manufacturing.
• FRLSH characteristics like oxygen index, temperature index, smoke density, Halogens %, flammability, etc are
strictly maintained as per applicable BIS and ASTM / IEC National and international standards.
• State-of-the-art Triple Extrusion Technology - ensures excellent bonding between all three layers.